• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Gold Rush D10

GregD1

Occupation
Equipment for a paving contractor
Dave was running a Komatsu for Freddie Dodge at the start of the season. Maybe it`s broke down somewhere.

Shimmy1

So, thinking like a writer, they'll probably have Dave and Todd get 1050 or so, looking for 2000 next year, and Parker 1800 or so, and be pissed so next year he's gonna be looking for revenge? Can't wait.

diggermitch

Hey did the hoffmans get a couple dousons excavators because I saw 2 red excavators they were using and the sure didn't look like hitaches excavators or im I seeing things mitch

shopguy

I was asleep in my chair when gold rush came on Friday and thought there was a forklift backing through my house (beep beep beep beep) guess Tony Beeps was talkin

390eric

Where did all this extra equipment come from that Hoffmanns have. Another d9n big hitachi, just wish they would explain it. I know it's a TV show and crap but they talk about breaking a million dollars in gold. That won't cover the cost of their equipment let alone fuel and other running expenses

Dickjr.

Where did all this extra equipment come from that Hoffmanns have. Another d9n big hitachi, just wish they would explain it. I know it's a TV show and crap but they talk about breaking a million dollars in gold. That won't cover the cost of their equipment let alone fuel and other running expenses

I am kind of with you on this , if you get 1.2 million in gold , spend 1 million to get it split 2 hundred grand 4 ways , where's the fun in that? If you generated a million on top of expenses now that's a different story. My biggest question is exactly how much fuel per day or week are they going thru? Another , are they getting a discounted rate on the Volvo equipment for the advertising perks? Like said before , it is a show , but there is a reality part to it , they have to make some sort of money or there is no sense in mining. Notice as well you only see a glimpse of Tony Beets mine , the dredge is his star , but if it hits some serious money I bet the content from it will be taken out considerably. All these guys are already millionaires any way. Turin & Sons have a large construction business , Tony Beets has mined enough gold to retire several people as well as the Schnables , Todd and Jack are making a living out of disparity , just barely making it on the show only to collect over half million a year for acting like idiots.

kenh

"I'd rather be Dave, Freddy, Tony, ANYONE other than Todd or Jack no matter how much money I had. "

Amen to that!
I think Tony "Beeps" enjoys himself more than the others.

Jaybo

Occupation
Compost Facility Operator
Need a job? Parker just posted this on his Facebook page:

Parker Schnabel
4 hrs ·
Hi everyone.
We are looking to add to our crew. We are in need of a very experienced excavator/loader/dozer operator.
Ideally you have at least 5,000 hours of seat time in big excavators doing bulk excavation.
Better be ready to work and serious inquires only.
Email your résumé/list of qualifications plus an explanation of why you're the right person for the job to:
[email protected]