• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Welcome!!!

BigK75

Occupation
Manager of IT department
Hello All:

My name is Claude I am manager of IT and I live in London, Ontario. The reason I am here is because I have family in Europe who deal with teeth for front loaders, backhoes and excavators. They have tasked me with finding information possibility of adding an office in Ontario, Canada that sells aftermarket teeth made in Spain. I know absolutely nothing about them nor do I have much time to investigate since I have a full time job. I have come here do learn more about these accessories and report back to them on the viability of them opening shop here. In a couple of hours here I have learned more then I ever knew about these teeth. I hope to continue to learn more in the upcoming months.

Thanks,

Claude

Thanks,

Claude

kustom

Hello

Hello All,

Just found you site a couple of days ago, looks like a great site.

I am a retired excavating company owner (25 years in business) who has kept a few pieces to play with.

I have been retired for 10 years, my hobbies are racing, shooting and travel.

Kustom

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Hello All,

Just found you site a couple of days ago, looks like a great site.

I am a retired excavating company owner (25 years in business) who has kept a few pieces to play with.

I have been retired for 10 years, my hobbies are racing, shooting and travel.

Kustom

Welcome to the forum kustom. :usa

What pieces have you kept to play with?

kustom

ATCOEQUIP,

I kept a 1 Cat 312 excavator, 1 Cat 950E loader, 1 Cat D3C XL dozer, and a Ford LTS-8000 tandem dump to work on my new property & home.

As I am finishing my new home I sold the D3C XL dozer, and the 950E.

Kustom

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
ATCOEQUIP,

I kept a 1 Cat 312 excavator, 1 Cat 950E loader, 1 Cat D3C XL dozer, and a Ford LTS-8000 tandem dump to work on my new property & home.

As I am finishing my new home I sold the D3C XL dozer, and the 950E.

Kustom

Cool! Some nice equipment. :)

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Welcome Tim enjoy the forum.

Bumpsteer

Occupation
Mechanical designer
Hi all!
Long time lurker here at hef, figured I would finially sign up and jump in.

I've been a part time owner operator for over 20 years now, doing small jobs with my 743 Bobcat. Did the commerical snow removal gig for about 10 years too. Still help out friends in the excavating business when they need it, preferrably running their equipment. :tong
My equipment is mostly for personal use now......we own 180 acres and it seems there's always something that needs attention.
I also cut way more firewood than a fellow should have to and do salvage logging to support my woodworking habit.

Ed

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
A hearty welcome come in sit a spell and enjoy the chat.

TimHay

Occupation
Self employed
TimHay

Hey everone
great site you have here. just reading some threads and every one seems pretty cool
I bought my first skid steer at age 16. Bought my dad out three years age age 26 he had for cats; 7E,7G, with cable scrapers, 5h, grader; 140g and champion740, trackhoe;690E, 2western star dump trucks, a pete 4wheel drive tactor, belly dump, low bed, Gravel pup and wagon.
I have since invested in a new 270D excavator, 50D mini, new western star dump truck, D8K, D6R, Kenworth w900B winch trator tri axle low bed with a Jeep. and a pair of 621B scrapers (not wanting to breg just proud and someone may have a problem with something or want some info on what i have and i could help)
I snow plow about 150 oil wells, Build roads, brush ,grade, dig basements and so one
Thank you and i look forward to typeing with you

Tim

Forddigger

Occupation
Pool Industry
Also glad to have found this site, excellent source of information. I have bought a Ford 555A backhoe for use on my mini farm. Mainly will be clearing alot of over grown trees. It has been a long time since i ran backhoes, my Dad had an underground utility company years ago, we ran all Case backhoes. When i was 19 he bought a brand new 580 super E, that was my primary backhoe, i thought i was so cool with that machine. I did want to try and find one instead of a Ford but the Case backhoes are still pricey for my budget. I really miss the foot pedal swing.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Hi, Alex.

hi, steve can you please send me back why i cant make new post or now quest

I assume you mean you're unable to start your own thread. That's an anti-spam measure. New members are required to have three posts before they get the privilidge of starting a thread. It keeps the drive-by spammers from cluttering up the board.

Also, if you'll take a look at the Forum Rules (link found at the bottom left corner of the page), you'll find a couple of things:

Aside from “For Sale” forum intended for the sale of member’s personally owned equipment, advertising of goods and services is not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com. A vendor of goods or services may start one introductory thread explaining their product or service and may answer questions about such within that thread. No further promotion of your product or service may be made without sponsorship. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page.

Posting in ALL CAPS is prohibited. Members in violation will receive one warning, after which any further posts in ALL CAPS will be removed.

Now, even though you've made a post looking for equipment, that is still covered under the advertising policy, since it's a solicitation to do business with you. To keep you in line with the rules, I've removed your contact information from the other post you made that contained it. We'd certainly love to have you as part of any discussions that interest you, and look forward to you sharing your expertise, but at the same time, we work real hard to enforce the rules evenly. Please don't make any further direct solicitations.

Second, the ALL CAPS thing--the rule is pretty self explanatory, and I'm sure you'll understand it now that it's been pointed out. Beyond that, while it deosn't explicitly say so, we also discourage the use of other than the default color and font when making posts. The choices are there to provide a means to perhaps emphasize certain points within your posts, but as a rule, it's best to avoid making an entire post in something other than the default settings.

Thanks for understanding, and welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums. :)

hundanth

Hunter T-H AKA Hundanth

Hi,
I'm Hunter, I'm 16 and my dad is the owner of Pat Rogers Towing and Crane service I've been on several crane calls before so I know a fair bit, about cranes. I joined once I found out it was a place to post my crane pics and my models ***

plummen

been in the electrical/hvac/plumbing trades on/off for close to 30 years got into utilitie work about 10 years ago .wife was yelling at me about something so i told her i was going to buy a shovel,came back 2 days later pulling a jd 310d 4x4 extendahoe with all the toys.she asked me what the hell is that? i told her its a shovel with power steering,a/c and a stereo! she has since learned not to **** me off! :drinkup :tong

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
been in the electrical/hvac/plumbing trades on/off for close to 30 years got into utilitie work about 10 years ago .wife was yelling at me about something so i told her i was going to buy a shovel,came back 2 days later pulling a jd 310d 4x4 extendahoe with all the toys.she asked me what the hell is that? i told her its a shovel with power steering,a/c and a stereo! she has since learned not to **** me off! :drinkup :tong

LoL...welcome to the forum plummen. :usa

Allgood

Dang, still can't ask questions in an area. Small time dirt digger with strip mine experience on equipment I can't afford. Trying to scratch out a living with used equipment.

TommyDa

New salesman from Dynaset

Hello everyone!

My name is Tuomas, I'm new on this site and I represent company called Dynaset from Finland, Europe.

Dynaset is world-leading manufacturer of hydraulic compressors, hydraulic generators and hydraulic high pressure pumps; we also provide other solution such as hydraulic welders, hydraulic magnets and multiple variations of them, e.g. dust suppression systems. Dynaset Oy has developed a new range of hydraulic equipments to be able to offer cost saving and reliable on-site power supply. All over the world all environmental regulations are tightening against dust and noise. We can offer economical way to decrease dust while crushing, e.g. Sandvik and Metso are using our products globally.

For more information see our full online product catalogue at http://www.dynaset.com/material/Dynaset-catalogue_2009_web.pdf (approx. 29MB) and visit our website at www.dynaset.com

Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions about hydraulic equipments that we manufacture.

Landworks

Occupation
Owner/CEO
New to this site. Have been in the earthmoving business for 15 years. Site work, demo, road building, railroad construction, and land development.

As far as hobbies, I travel state to state in my free time participating in high speed Powerboat Poker Runs.

Great site!

Jon