• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Welcome!!!

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Thanks for the welcome Atco, Yea that Hd 7 is some little dozer although her bottom has seen better days the 3-71 runs like a dream , she has given me very little trouble and being she is over 60 yrs old its amazes me everytime I ask her to do some work she powers rite up and gives me all she got all day long .

3-71 Detroit. Cool! :cool:

I have to tell you...we have an unwritten rule 'round here...we love pics. :D

Crocker

Ive seen that, lots of great photos here , well I will have to get the camara out and snap some shots

micah

Occupation
walmart driver
hi my name is micah i have a few acres in ohio , i drive truck and do some welding, i have 2 backhoes a case and a jcb, just a a hobby i rebuild old tractors in my spare time and i like to hunt but have never been hunting out of ohio, but i have drove truck all over the us, but i stay with in 300 miles of ohio with this last job and like it.

EGS

Occupation
Local 139 operator
Hi I work for a big heavy and highway company in Wisconsin. I usually run a Cat 385 some times when we are slow I run a 345. I will get some pics we have lots of equipment new 345d's 385's 740 and 773 haul trucks new d6t's and 16m grader with GPS D9's and D10's for pushing 631g's the list goes on and on.:)

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Hi I work for a big heavy and highway company in Wisconsin. I usually run a Cat 385 some times when we are slow I run a 345. I will get some pics we have lots of equipment new 345d's 385's 740 and 773 haul trucks new d6t's and 16m grader with GPS D9's and D10's for pushing 631g's the list goes on and on.:)

Good lord lad bring'em on! no dawdling now kan't you see we's waiting....

stock

Occupation
stock, your reply is...priceless! :D Welcome to the forum EGS and show us some iron. :)

Do you realise how early it is and I am up keeping you entertained,by the way check out the MSDS thread in TGIF surprised you haven't commented on it ATCO?

heavy06

heavy06

We're glad you've found us! Take a few minutes to let us know what your position and experiences are in the heavy equipment industry, and what interests/hobbies you enjoy.

Since I was late in coming up with this forum, existing members are welcome to post as well.

Please put your username in the "Subject Line".

Thanks, and enjoy your stay!

im a heavy hauler from lodi ohio been pulling a lowboy off and on for 10 years some coal bucket work. when im not movin iron im riding my 4 wheeler polaris i drive a w900 with a triaxle trailking

-3Doc

Occupation
Ticketed HD Mechanic
-3Doc

Hi guys I am 52 and a licenced HD mechanic from Vancouver Island BC Canada, I have been running and fixing all types of machinery from the time I graduated high school. I now have my own business repairing machinery, as my name implies I have found myself repairing lots of problems with Hitachi -2 and -3 machines, also Hiab cranes and radio remotes hope to be able to help some of you guys out with your troubles.:canada:)

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Hi guys I am 52 and a licenced HD mechanic from Vancouver Island BC Canada, I have been running and fixing all types of machinery from the time I graduated high school. I now have my own business repairing machinery, as my name implies I have found myself repairing lots of problems with Hitachi -2 and -3 machines, also Hiab cranes and radio remotes hope to be able to help some of you guys out with your troubles.:canada:)

Welcome to the forum -3Doc. :usa

I've ordered some -2 Hitachi parts from an outfit in Vancouver in the past...the name escapes me at the moment.

stock

Occupation
Welcome to the forum -3Doc. :usa

I've ordered some -2 Hitachi parts from an outfit in Vancouver in the past...the name escapes me at the moment.

Well ATCO we all have 7 holes in our head and they all leak,sure I vellcommed -3 already but no harm velcomme again....

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Well ATCO we all have 7 holes in our head and they all leak,sure I vellcommed -3 already but no harm velcomme again....

Are you up early entertaining me again stock? :lmao

Always a pleasure to hear from ya me lad! :D

stock

Occupation
Yea insomnia is hell to sleep with.

Last edited:

tpoag

I'm located in Evansville, Indiana and have been an equipment "junkie" for years. Owned a part-time tractor parts and implement business for 8 years, dealing mostly with the old Ford tractors. Just bought a JCB 1400B to do a little work around the property. I am sure I will need some help finding parts. Looking for a parts manual right now if anybody know where I can find one!

mule

hello Mule here,thanks to Stock for diverting me here,love the big iron so as were invited we will sit a spell and watch what goes before we start to up set you all.

Mule

stock

Occupation
Now Mule do not go telling tales out of School...

stock

Occupation
We shall see great to have you here .

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
hello Mule here,thanks to Stock for diverting me here,love the big iron so as were invited we will sit a spell and watch what goes before we start to up set you all.

Mule

A friend of Stock is a friend here! Welcome to the forum Mule. :)