• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

some work pictures

TOM V

Occupation
Mechanic, Welder, Office work ect.
A few pics from today, an EC150 with a bad planetary.
IMAG0038.jpgIMAG0037-A.jpgIMAG0039.jpgIMAG0041-A.jpg

Mike L

Occupation
Self employed field mechanic
oops, my bad. must have been the pic from far away. where would I get one of these idler lifting devices? www.kalecoauto.com ?

TOM V

Occupation
A few shots from today, a SE280 with a pump drive coupling failure.
IMAG0050-A.jpgIMAG0053-A.jpgIMAG0055.jpgIMAG0057.jpg

The Peej

nice work Tom. how lucky that the coupling broke with such good access to the machine. I think if it was mine it would have been in the mud up tight against a tree

TOM V

Occupation
A few from the other day, putting the EC150 back together.IMAG0063-a.jpgIMAG0061-a.jpgIMAG0064-a.jpg

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Nifty circle burner ya got there. Did you use it to make the bevel on the hub as well?

dppmfg

Occupation
owner www.dppmfg.biz
Now thats is cool any upclose of the welds. And tomv if you would what diamater and pitch b7 all thread do you use the most we are making an accessory for it that i would like you to try out. Please pm me your mailing address

dabsfabs

I figure you made the torch adaptor you’re yourself from a gas profiler head. But can you tell what wire you use in your feeder unit to give you gasless MIG/MAG. I take it’s one of inner shield range or similar. But which one do you use.

TOM V

Occupation
Nifty circle burner ya got there. Did you use it to make the bevel on the hub as well?

That's something I made up for cutting off Akerman sprocket rings, and yes made the bevel also.

TOM V

Occupation
Now thats is cool any upclose of the welds. And tomv if you would what diamater and pitch b7 all thread do you use the most we are making an accessory for it that i would like you to try out. Please pm me your mailing address

Thanks, here are a few more pics. Ended up having to extract broken bottom roller bolts, didn't take too many pics.
The most popular size rod I use with the center hole rams is 1 1/4"-7.
IMAG0085-a.jpgIMAG0087.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0083-a.jpg
    IMAG0083-a.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 2,365

TOM V

Occupation
I figure you made the torch adaptor you’re yourself from a gas profiler head. But can you tell what wire you use in your feeder unit to give you gasless MIG/MAG. I take it’s one of inner shield range or similar. But which one do you use.

I used ER70S-6 .045 diameter with 75-25 gas.