• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Welcome!!!

Graham1

Hi, just introducing myself. I've been operating plant for about 20 years. Own a Euromach 1500m walking excavator and reguarly operate a Cat 320, but am willing to try most machines given the chance. Work all over the UK, from Orkney down to the Lizard in Cornwall.

MBX1

Occupation
Fleet Manager ( I do everything nobody else wants
Hello everyone, I am the fleet manager for a small excavating company here in southern California, I look forward to using the forum

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Welcome there Rebuilding how are things progressing in the land of the Kiwi........................

gunite

Gunite

Ive owned and operated a swimming pool service and construction company for the last 25 years and along the way Ive learned to use, and then own heavy machinery.

Still wondering why I cant post a new thread here yet and Ive been registered for at least a month now.

stock

Occupation
Gunite

Ive owned and operated a swimming pool service and construction company for the last 25 years and along the way Ive learned to use, and then own heavy machinery.

Still wondering why I cant post a new thread here yet and Ive been registered for at least a month now.

Make a hand full more posts and see what happens....................

carman2

hi to all members my log in name is carman 2 work on heavy equipment for about 12 years now so hope to help in any way on the forum so tank for having me here .

KOBEL

Hi Steve
My name is Aidan I found this forum while surfing the net looking for work I live in the Republic of Cork ,Ireland and have exp.operating and repairing excavators eg. high reach and long reach 250,330 ect.Looks like a great forum hooked allready.

stock

Occupation
welcome from another from the PRC.....................

hilton850

hilton850

My name is Jesse, I grew up on a dairy farm in Maine, have experience with mostly older IH and CaseIH tractors and some other farm equipment. We now have an old (1968 or so) Cat D7 in need of repair which is why I'm here. I look forward to meeting everyone and contributing what I can to this forum.

queen of spades

Hi, How do I make a new post in a forum?
I have a line on an old IH 340 loader.. it has a seized engine and they are selling for $1500. It's a diesel. Just wanting to know if I can still get new parts for it or if I should skip on to something else. Please let me know about the posting, or the IH 340!

pkf

Hi, I'm Patrick from Amsterdam. I'm doing my final project for school researching for a filtration company in Holland whether it's interesting to develop the construction equipment market.
Anyone got tips how this forum can help me?

ablebob

Occupation
Retired. Ex IBM technician.
Hi
My name is Bob from Newfoundland Canada. Ablebob for short.
Had a 76 JD 2010 backhoe , a 1010 JD crawler and a couple of Fait Allison 720 pit loaders. I just bought my first track hoe.

digger_hunter

Hi,

My name is Khan and I live in Munich, Germany. Our company buys and sells all types of excavators and other construction machinery. I have been following the forum for a few months and really like the information available on it and also the members are very knowledgable which is a very good thing!

Thanks!
Khan

RReng66

My Name is Mike Huber, I'm a locomotive engineer for CSX railroad for 16 years, journeyman machinist and was a GM mechanic from awhile back. I just purchased a 580B for some work around the house, bought it right but wont move, I've gained so much information from the short time looking at this site. As long as I have this machine I will be a member!

94porkchop

well i have no heavy equip.. experience. i have worked on cars for years but this is slightly different. I recently purchased a ford 4500 tlb and now i am hooked.