• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

T-300 drive motor

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
I've purchased and installed several drive motors from LPS for T300 and T190 machines, haven't had any issue with them, and a couple hundred bucks cheaper than Bobcat. They even provide return shipping for the motor core.

JBGASH

Occupation
Plumbing & Excavation Contractor / farmer
Willie59- I took your advice and purchased a drive motor and a set of tracks from LPS. They were excellent to work with and have had no problems whatsoever with the drive motor. Will use them again when the need arrives.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
That's been my experience JBGASH, I've purchased several, haven't had a problem to consider otherwise. :)

Jonathan01

Thanks, they looked like they were good. I bought sprockets, rear rollers, and front idlers from them with no problem last year.

Jonathan01

hey, what oil do you use for the motors, and how much. Do you use the small bottle from bobcat. On the bobcat motors, I put it in the front, in the center of the sprockets, but on the LPS long nose motors, there is no plugs there. They have two big plugs and one small allen head plug in the back half of the motor.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Jonathan01

Ok, just talked to LPS, and they said that their motors are all oiled by the hydraulic oil. Is that correct, just want to make sure, because drive motors are no $5 parts