• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

PC60-7 SUDDEN STOP AFTER SWING

Luchojry

Good day
It may be a good idea to check what pressure if the valves have been adjusted, if the valves have not been disturbed you may have an issue with the parking brake drain.
As I interpret the post to mean this issue arrived when the motor became loose or is this the cause?
Kind regards
Uffex
Hello, Uffex! I think the motor became loose because of this issue. Because it brings so much stress in the pinion and ring gear.

LACHAU

Good day, Lachau! Can you help me identify where is the safety valve with suction? And how to carefully adjust it? Thank you
OMG!!!!!:(o_O
That is swing motor type which's installed to PC60-5 or PC-6 not for PC60-7!!!
PC60-7===>Swing motor is LMF40AB-2.
PC60-6===>swing motor is KMF40AB-2.
PC60-5===> swing motor is KMF40DL.
Note that the KMF40 series can also be installed on PC60-7.

Luchojry

OMG!!!!!:(o_O
That is swing motor type which's installed to PC60-5 or PC-6 not for PC60-7!!!
PC60-7===>Swing motor is LMF40AB-2.
PC60-6===>swing motor is KMF40AB-2.
PC60-5===> swing motor is KMF40DL.
Note that the KMF40 series can also be installed on PC60-7.
OMG. But this swing motor is okay with pc60-7 right? @LACHAU .

Luchojry

Can you teach me how to adjust the safety valve? How many turns or small turn clockwise or counterclockwise. Thank you

LACHAU

@Luchojry:
You should try to turning counter-clockwise little by little. Pay attention to adjust both sides.
Just adjust and try to see if stopping the swing operation is effective or not.
If you don't see any effect then you have to disassembly those valves to check, it may be stuck, clogged.

Luchojry

@Luchojry:
You should try to turning counter-clockwise little by little. Pay attention to adjust both sides.
Just adjust and try to see if stopping the swing operation is effective or not.
If you don't see any effect then you have to disassembly those valves to check, it may be stuck, clogged.
Okay. Should i loosen both lock nuts and adjust it at thesame time? After adjusting i'll turn on engine and try it right? Thanks, Lachau

Luchojry

Hello, @LACHAU ! I just did it. It has any effect now. But im afraid to adjust more in right swing because i turn it 1 and 3/4 rev already while left 1 and 1/4. Is it just too much?