• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New CAT D6

Desertwheeler

Occupation
Miner
So you rebuilt them then traded them in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shimmy1

I ended up trading in both machines on Two brand new D6 tractors.....I can tell you the rebuild process by CAT is nothing short of amazing in both time and quality....anyone considering this route should not hesitate....
So.......why did you trade them in again???

pafarmer

Occupation
Land clearing, demo, site prep etc. Ex Pro Motocro
They were sold during the rebuild process. It's just that a guy wanted them and was willing to pay what I wanted..,very simply...I had one New snd really liked it allot and really couldn't see going backwards with such a good offer. These units hold their value quite well in my area and are a very popular size tractor.....and not everyone is willing to lay out NEW level cash ....

Desertwheeler

Occupation
Miner
Nice! Can't argue with the right price that's for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPete

Well that must be a thrill to have 2 new dozers! How about a photo or 2 when you have time?

Dickjr.

You have the moldboards polished on these 6s yet? I'd love a nice older 6T more preferable a 65EX-16.