• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking for small ele.scraper jd 762 a b or cat or texex

ILLICEMAN

Occupation
FARMER ex CHEVY DEALER
Looking for something to use on farm 100 hrs per yr.of course something in 20,000 dollar range .not looking for a machine with alot of problems...your thoughts thanks jim

ILLICEMAN

Occupation
FARMER ex CHEVY DEALER
Thank you very much but I will stay with current co.that are in business.Except I would love to have a good S7

ror76a

Well, I guess that limits you to Cat, since Deere has not built a moter scraper in years, Terex never did build there own elevating scraper (they had an agreement with clark to use Hancock machines, and their bowls on some larger machines) and I don't even see scrapers listed on there website any more. For that matter since Hancock was bought out by Clark, and they were bought out by Volvo you could probaly get parts from a Volvo dealer, but I have not needed any parts that I could not get from our local Komatsu dealer, have not needed any parts for it at all really. Anyways, good luck with your search.

ILLICEMAN

Occupation
FARMER ex CHEVY DEALER
Sorry I touch your sweet spot.I would not have something like you have for any price.I don,t have any problem getting getting Cat or Deere parts.Other machine except possibly Terex are not worth much more than scrap iron price.I have been around eq. for over 45 yrs and know what eq. to at least make sure I hold my money together and or limit my loses when I go to sell.Too bad your so sensitive about what you have and will no doubt have for along time Cheers Jim

d9gdon

In that case, get a 613 Cat. You can get all the parts you want...get out your wallet.

Sounds like you know almost all there is to know about equipment. Just start browsing the used equipment jockeys, they'll fix you right up. Better than that, you could start at the local Cat dealer. You'll get what you need.

I think ror76a was just trying to help you out.

Cheers and I hope you get it...what you're asking for I mean.

ILLICEMAN

Occupation
FARMER ex CHEVY DEALER
Your no doubt right/I really don,t feel I know that much but get along.I try not to have to have something or fall in love with something.I don,t really loo for low price I like to feel I look for value price. Any way while a Cat 613 b would be ok I kind would like a JD 762 A or B.Thanks for your comments Jim

sjsco

We have a nice FARM owned 762 deere with cab that would probably be perfect for you if you haven't found one yet. Well worth the money and you can come test run it before you buy it. Best offer ... got done with our small projects.

td9clyde

Occupation
Owner operator
we have an E200 international self loading scraper it runs good and works good tires aren't too bad yet has plenty of tread and had a new chain and sprockets put in it and cutting edges and has teeth if your interested has something like a 966 or 1066 engine in it like the farm tractors