• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking at PC28UU Parts Availability?

KRob

Hey, i am in the market for a miniex (work around my small farm, nonproduction work) and found a Komatsu PC28UU. I was curious if any of you knew who (State Side) sold parts for these units. Understanding this is a grey market and curious about parts availability, pricing, and so forth. I don't want to end up with a very expensive parts hore.

Thanks, Rob

KRob

I went and looked at the machine a second time and found it really sloppy. I believe the engine was good but the rest of it was questionable.

From the searching I did parts were going to be tougher to find.

I ended up passing on it. I did find a Yanmar Vio20-3 this weekend that I opted to go with instead. Little smaller of a machine than I was planning but the little work I did with it this weekend it did really well.