• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco sk150lc Mark III

tlfarm

I have a 1995 kobelco sk150lc Mark III, and the digital board that gives the fuel level and temp just has a bunch of black marks on it. It did work for awhile saying OK and all the other things, but stopped and started doing this. Sometimes you may run the machine for a couple of hours or so and than it will start beebing acting like it wants to work. I've pulled it all apart looked it over sprayed all electrical connections and still no luck any advise?

kevin37b

Occupation
Operator #841
Birkey's in Urbana , and it was about 1000 installed . Birkey's is a Case dealer and also sold Kobelco . Apparently , Kobelco was not happy with sales and pulled out. Call and ask for Steve Bonner , excellent field tech and mechanic .

grandkobelco

Occupation
chainsaw, small engine mechanic
Birkey's in Urbana , and it was about 1000 installed . Birkey's is a Case dealer and also sold Kobelco . Apparently , Kobelco was not happy with sales and pulled out. Call and ask for Steve Bonner , excellent field tech and mechanic .

I think thats good advice, there are some electrical checks that should be done before a expencive dash is installed. I work for a dealer in west mi. wes