• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco hydraulic excavators

grandkobelco

Occupation
chainsaw, small engine mechanic
kobe 130

Did this problem start after your repair on the travel relief valves? Is it possible that you have pilot lines mixed up? Since your left track works fine and your arm works fine you can rule out P2 pump, Since the swing works when you arm you can probly rule out swing controll valve. Your not turning on the P2 pump when you swing only. I don't have a hyd sch in front of me now but i can look at one later today.

Kobe130

Occupation
Economist, power company
Did this problem start after your repair on the travel relief valves? Is it possible that you have pilot lines mixed up? Since your left track works fine and your arm works fine you can rule out P2 pump, Since the swing works when you arm you can probly rule out swing controll valve. Your not turning on the P2 pump when you swing only. I don't have a hyd sch in front of me now but i can look at one later today.

Thx GrandKobelco, pretty sure the pilots are not mixed up as the way they sit it would be difficult to do. This problem existed before I did any work on the TRVs. When I took delivery of the machine it had very slow swing and very weak right side traction. Traction both sides is now strong. I see from the manual (which points now directly to the "swing relief valve") there are a couple of "valves" in the swing control valve which I could investigate. Still wondering where the SRV is. The service manual talks about it but doesn't show it. Thx.

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
PARTS & SERVICE MGR. AMOUNG OTHER HATS @ KOBELCO D
hi sir adam,
i did resistance measurement test and it reads 36.4 ohms for both solenoids,, i just noticed that the number from the parts catalog is different from the one that is in the machine. the part catalog writes kwe5k-30 while the solenoid that is in the machine is kwe5k-31.Is there any significant ?what conclusion should i draw then if it reads higher than the one you are quoting..thank again sir...

hi,
sorry, i was not recv'g e-mails on new posts.
i refreshed myself on your posts, i would advise that if the electrical connectors are identical on the solenoids, for troubleshooting purposes just simply swap a harness off a solenoid that is not giving a fault code and once swapped see which fault codes display. theoritically the fault code should change if the solenoid is bad. if not and same fault remains its either poor connection issue, wiring or your computer you had fixed is not fixed 100%.
just be sure to put back the way it was afterwards.
cheers
adam

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
Adam:
Thanks for the schematic...but when you mentioned the "auto-decel sw if in the cab..." I remembered that I do have such a switch. Turns out that that I must have turned it off by hitting it inadvertently...so, once I turned it back on, problem solved!! Thanks.
I tend to forget about that switch, because my intent is to always have auto-decel on. I love that function. I can't imagine why anyone would ever want it off. Any input on that...?

hi,
at times you may want the eng idle to remain high, such as if craning a heavy load. for if eng does decel when resuming to lift the load it could possibly drop before the boom or arm begins to rise.
keeping eng rpm up high ensures a higher gpm in the neutral circuit flooding the lines.
sorry if this does not make sense. hard to explain today.

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
Hello,

we have a problem with our nice SK210-LC6 machine. The error code is : "F2- swingbrake solenoid".
The excavator is working, but the error always comes up.
I found an answer regarding this problem in this forum, but I think it was a different version of machine.
I tried to identify the solenoid, but I didn't find the right one on the manifold where the other solenoids located.
We tried to disconnect the solenoid cables one by one and produced different kind of solenoid errors as we expect. The only exception
was the first solenoid in the row, when the error remained the same. For me, it means, this is the defective solenoid, but
I'm not sure, this theory is right. Could somebody help me to troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks in advance,
Robert from Hungary

hi robert,
the usual is one manifold with 8 solenoids, middle 4 are psv the outside 2 on each end are on/off solenoids.
the swing brake solenoid is the hardest one to reach and only one spool wise different from the rest.
position A8 the end one nearest center of machine.
the 1st one A1 (SV-4) closest to outside of machine is the pilot lever lock sol/v which does not have a fault code programmed in the computer to display.
with that one simply if all your functions cease the sol/v for pilot oil feed to joysticks, pedals and such is burnt out.
since the swing brake sol is likely burnt - usually first to go for cycles the most times of any of them - gets more use,
when you disconnect harness to # A8 sol/v wire is tagged " SV-1 "
the fault code will remain unchanged for the coil is burnt out acting like a disconnected circuit.
hope this helps
cheers
adam

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
G'day Mr Kobelco,
We have bought here recently a pretty beat up, used Kobelco k909 LCII excavator and noticed when we bought it, that one of the boom cylinder had a doubler plate installed on the side of the piston probably due to a leak or a bad weld...4 weeks ago the said plate begun to leak by one of the welds; we grinded the weld to expose the crack and made 2 pass of 7018 on the leaky spot; the repair held ...for about ...4 weeks! And now another of the doubler's original weld began to leak (to be noted it is not the repaired weld that broke but the one on the opposite side ...) Now we here would like to know a couple of things 1st i know that usually welds on hi-pressure hydraulic system are to be avoided but will this doubler start leaking side after side as we repair it or will once all the sides repaired, thoroughtly and deeply welded will this hold ( i was told that a doubler plate on a cylinder was a receipe for disaster due to pressure building under the plate and the piston?!?) or will it still crumble at the same beat even if repaired...? Other thing if another mean to repair a broken cylinder is available for example milling out a piece of the cylinder to shorten it and then add a coupon to restaure it to the original length... Anyhow, any hint would be appreciated

hi,
to be quite honest with you i do not recommend weld repairs on hyd tubes, cyls, etc...
for once the oil gets into the crack it will never be the same.
especially if its still mounted to the machine.
result in injuries or if not disconnecting the main battery ground, fry harnesses computers etc...
any hyd cyls we get done i have sent out to the best in the biz
if it needs it its done, otherwise we are taking on a liability.
say the weld lets go and the boom comes down killing somebody, businesses have been shutdown for less!
it sounds like you need either a new metric barrel or gland, etc...
i highly recommend
MANN MACHINES & HYDRAULICS LTD.
245 ADVANCE BLVD.
BRAMPTON, ON, L6T 4J2
Canada
KULDIP MANN
tel: (905) 488-6266
mob: (416) 899-6266
http://www.mannhydraulics.com/

to-date i have had no come backs
cheers
adam

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
Thx GrandKobelco, pretty sure the pilots are not mixed up as the way they sit it would be difficult to do. This problem existed before I did any work on the TRVs. When I took delivery of the machine it had very slow swing and very weak right side traction. Traction both sides is now strong. I see from the manual (which points now directly to the "swing relief valve") there are a couple of "valves" in the swing control valve which I could investigate. Still wondering where the SRV is. The service manual talks about it but doesn't show it. Thx.

hi,
the swing reliefs are on the hyd swing mtr control valve itself.
i am going with grandkobelco on this one, it seems that your p2 pump is not turning on.
you can verify this by teeing into the pilot hose for the pi2 line at the hyd pump regulator valve.
use a 1,000 psi hyd prs gauge.
the prs will read high 400 - 600 psi say
when you use the swing controls this prs should drop off which causes the p2 oil flow to rise.
if prs does not drop off then its likely that one of the shuttles in the main c/v is leaking off the signal which would be required to shift the p2 bypass cut spool.
a second possible cause could be that a shuttle ball is missing in the pilot lines around the swing hyd mtr - see online parts catalogue remote pilot lines for the locations of these balls
or i have had before one pilot line being joined to the wrong connection on a teed fitting at the swing mtr area and the signal was not being routed to the port in the c/v to shift the p2 bypass cut spool.
i would first trace all your pilot lines verifying, see balls are in place and have not been lost and can watch your progress with tee gauge at pi2.
now i do have one question,
when you swing does the swing flasher led on the cab dash display light up as soon as you give movement on the joystick ?
this led should lite immediately.
reason i ask, one of the teed fitting assy has a long spring and ball, it is adjustable but should not bee tampered with.
its very sensitive. if this has been fooled with and lite is not immediate this could be why your swing is slow for pump will not turn on.
only when you move the arm signal comes from the opposite direction on this same tee.
adam

gregor1978

Hello,

I would be glad for good advise because this will eat my nervs...

Problem is with Kobelco SK200 mark 3.

The problem is that Boom does not have the speed like it should and also the power. When oil is cold the speed is there and power also. But when I heat the oil realy good speed bacomes extremely slow and power is poor. Sometimes You can not lift full bucket. When You quicly several times engage other comand the boom performance goes little better. The engine do not feal the heavy lift. Like all oil was leaking somwhere....

I have check pressures and both pumps works on 270 bar max, checked also prop. valve for power shift and prop. valve for boom speed - both are o.k..

I have measured both negative control signals ( 48 bar at full engine speed). From that signal I saw that Boom conflux works ( both pumps engaged for boom lifting- pi1,2=0 bar).

Bucket is strong ( just sometimes happens that opening of the bucked wait for half second when You give command), arm is strong and fast.

I notice that for arm extending( closing arm cylinder) both pumps are combined, but for arm digging ( opening cylinder) under heavy load only one pump works ( travel priority is not engage for combining two pumps?) and it negative signal pi2 is jumping fast from 45 to 20 bar - strange - here I suspect ARM SQUENCE VALVE or filter on pilot or travel priority valve but I think it has nothing to do with boom.

For the boom I suspect BOOST CHECK VALVE in the boom spool (when lifting boom maybe boost check valve do not close good?) Could that be the problem?
I have check also main and port relief valves and are all o.k.. I will go to the machine with flow meter on saturday and will see how both pupmps deliver oil under heavy lift.

I loost my paper with s/n, but hydraulics shematis is the same like in document S5LQ0004E.

Gregor

Occupation
HD contract mechanic
I am working on a 2008 kobelco sk350-8 for the first time and there is an engine miss do I need a special diagnostic tool to isolate injectors or can I do it with on board diagnostics? Also where would I find a service manual, an online version would be nice, I found them for all the models up to -6 but nothing newer.

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
Hello,

I would be glad for good advise because this will eat my nervs...

Problem is with Kobelco SK200 mark 3.

The problem is that Boom does not have the speed like it should and also the power. When oil is cold the speed is there and power also. But when I heat the oil realy good speed bacomes extremely slow and power is poor. Sometimes You can not lift full bucket. When You quicly several times engage other comand the boom performance goes little better. The engine do not feal the heavy lift. Like all oil was leaking somwhere....

I have check pressures and both pumps works on 270 bar max, checked also prop. valve for power shift and prop. valve for boom speed - both are o.k..

I have measured both negative control signals ( 48 bar at full engine speed). From that signal I saw that Boom conflux works ( both pumps engaged for boom lifting- pi1,2=0 bar).

Bucket is strong ( just sometimes happens that opening of the bucked wait for half second when You give command), arm is strong and fast.

I notice that for arm extending( closing arm cylinder) both pumps are combined, but for arm digging ( opening cylinder) under heavy load only one pump works ( travel priority is not engage for combining two pumps?) and it negative signal pi2 is jumping fast from 45 to 20 bar - strange - here I suspect ARM SQUENCE VALVE or filter on pilot or travel priority valve but I think it has nothing to do with boom.

For the boom I suspect BOOST CHECK VALVE in the boom spool (when lifting boom maybe boost check valve do not close good?) Could that be the problem?
I have check also main and port relief valves and are all o.k.. I will go to the machine with flow meter on saturday and will see how both pupmps deliver oil under heavy lift.

I loost my paper with s/n, but hydraulics shematis is the same like in document S5LQ0004E.

Gregor

hi gregor,
if you have not done this yet i highly recommend doing so, does not take long at all.
raise boom hoist cylinder all the way up to stall postion dead head cylinders.
turn off machine.
carefully now...
you will need to blow air prs off hyd tank,
unjoin hyd hose that comes from each boom cylinder rod end of cylinder,
cap off machine line,
take hose that oil will exit boom cylinder rod end and hold to a pail
start machine,
then run boom raise again - lifting boom up
measure how much oil is exiting the two hoses into separate pails
you should have no more than a teaspoon
if gushes out any of the 2 hoses the one that gushes is bypassing the piston and you need to overhaul.
i say first thing to check and if so eliminate as possible cause.
if you have done this let me know
i am sure i can advise other checks from here.
cheers
adam
work safe.

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
I am working on a 2008 kobelco sk350-8 for the first time and there is an engine miss do I need a special diagnostic tool to isolate injectors or can I do it with on board diagnostics? Also where would I find a service manual, an online version would be nice, I found them for all the models up to -6 but nothing newer.

hi please e-mail me directly @ [email protected]
or call me at work at 905-888-9070
thx
adam

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
hi guys,

in order for me to provide proper and safe guidance...
please, please, please, you must provide me the serial number of your machine.
a model is not sufficient alone.
thanks
adam

gregor1978

hi gregor,
if you have not done this yet i highly recommend doing so, does not take long at all.
raise boom hoist cylinder all the way up to stall postion dead head cylinders.
turn off machine.
carefully now...
you will need to blow air prs off hyd tank,
unjoin hyd hose that comes from each boom cylinder rod end of cylinder,
cap off machine line,
take hose that oil will exit boom cylinder rod end and hold to a pail
start machine,
then run boom raise again - lifting boom up
measure how much oil is exiting the two hoses into separate pails
you should have no more than a teaspoon
if gushes out any of the 2 hoses the one that gushes is bypassing the piston and you need to overhaul.
i say first thing to check and if so eliminate as possible cause.
if you have done this let me know
i am sure i can advise other checks from here.
cheers
adam
work safe.

Hi MR. KOBELCO,

Thank You for fast answer. I wish that would be the probem. Tomorrow I will firstly do what You suggest. If that would not be the case I will also have flow meter with me to see how each pump work under the pressure. Than I will be back with my results.

Regards,
Gregor

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation

hi,
if you called i'm sorry you might have had trouble getting thru today. storming and very windy.
power kept going out at work.
in regards to your sk350lc-8, it is not uncommon for the fuel injectors to get fouled up.
an overlooked maintenance point on most hyd exc is the fuel tank.
on the newer models the fuel tank is being relied on more so as a fuel conditioning device.
it is highly rec that the fuel tank drain **** be opened and any water from condensation and sediment be let off every monday morning after sits over
the weekend. if you do this there would be less fuel issues.
also, both kobelco and hino have come up with an improved fuel filtration kit that replaces the one fuel filter which was std on the first group of 350-8.
i would stress this gets installed if its not on it.
if you e-mail me at " [email protected] " i can forward you this info.
in regards to your original question,
to work on the hino engine to access the ecu you would need to be a kobelco dealer for there is a software only released to us.
hino dx diagnostics software and connection cables - runs over $2k.
plus, the fuel injectors cannot just be swapped out for hino uses denso electronic fuel inj that have a QR code which a special QR reader can read.
this code is a calibration of which must be programmed into the ecu.
the diagnostics for the engines on all the new models are not onboard.
you need either a CNH/EST tool or the Hino DX.
again, please e-mail me for i can elaborate more on this.
also, if you need new injectors i can sell cheaper than any dealer can buy them from kobelco parts depots.
they are oem apples to apples and the latest supercession.
cheers
adam

Kobe130

Occupation
Economist, power company
hi,
i am going with grandkobelco on this one, it seems that your p2 pump is not turning on.
you can verify this by teeing into the pilot hose for the pi2 line at the hyd pump regulator valve.
when you use the swing controls this prs should drop off which causes the p2 oil flow to rise.
if prs does not drop off then its likely that one of the shuttles in the main c/v is leaking off the signal which would be required to shift the p2 bypass cut spool.
a second possible cause could be that a shuttle ball is missing in the pilot lines around the swing hyd mtr - see online parts catalogue remote pilot lines for the locations of these balls
or i have had before one pilot line being joined to the wrong connection on a teed fitting at the swing mtr area and the signal was not being routed to the port in the c/v to shift the p2 bypass cut spool.
i would first trace all your pilot lines verifying, see balls are in place and have not been lost and can watch your progress with tee gauge at pi2.
when you swing does the swing flasher led on the cab dash display light up as soon as you give movement on the joystick ?
reason i ask, one of the teed fitting assy has a long spring and ball, it is adjustable but should not bee tampered with.
its very sensitive. if this has been fooled with and lite is not immediate this could be why your swing is slow for pump will not turn on.
only when you move the arm signal comes from the opposite direction on this same tee.
adam

Thx guys you were right on the money. Teed into Pi2 at the regulator - pressure goes from 700 psi to almost zero when arm is operated and it moves just fine. Swing pilot action drops the pressure hardly at all and - almost no swing. Checked tees and most valves today - found nothing amiss. Spools, valves and springs all seem to be fine. Did not check neutral cut valve 306A as it is underneath and I didn't think I could get it back in again without big trouble but I see in the manual it is implicated. If I can get the topside allen head plug out is it possible to check the NCV spool (topside 306B was perfect) by inserting a clean rod from the top to see if the 2 springs on the other end of 306A compress ok? I presume the port relief valves are not involved in this problem. Am I correct? Next step is to put another 1000 psi gauge on the pilot lines (return lines I guess) connecting the swing control valve, the hyd valve mated to the swing motor and then it goes on to the control block A where I found the Teed pressure switch Adam referred to. I'd only be guessing at what the psi in this line should be. I see that some of these fittings are actually restricting orifices. Does this line feed the pilot signal (to swing) back into the control block to get P2 pump to ramp up??? Thx for your thoughts.

Kobe130

Occupation
Economist, power company
hi,
adam

Thx guys you were right on the money. Teed into Pi2 at the regulator - pressure goes from 700 psi to almost zero when arm is operated and it moves just fine. Swing pilot action drops the pressure hardly at all and - almost no swing. Checked tees and most valves today - found nothing amiss. Spools, valves and springs all seem to be fine. Did not check neutral cut valve 306A as it is underneath and I didn't think I could get it back in again without big trouble but I see in the manual it is implicated. If I can get the topside allen head plug out is it possible to check the NCV spool (topside 306B was perfect) by inserting a clean rod from the top to see if the 2 springs on the other end of 306A compress ok? I presume the port relief valves are not involved in this problem. Am I correct? Next step is to put another 1000 psi gauge on the pilot lines (return lines I guess) connecting the swing control valve, the hyd valve mated to the swing motor and then it goes on to the control block A where I found the Teed pressure switch Adam referred to. I'd only be guessing at what the psi in this line should be. I see that some of these fittings are actually restricting orifices. Does this line feed the pilot signal (to swing) back into the control block to get P2 pump to ramp up??? Thx for your thoughts.

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation

hi brian,
whats your new e-mail ?
i tried sending you something and it kicked back on me.
please e-mail me direct at " [email protected] "
thx
adam

gregor1978

Hello,

Today I visit that machine again and I am not happy.
Firts the machine model and serial: SK200 YNU0107

I have checked and Boom cylinders are not bypassing.

Than I connect flow turbine to P2 and I record:

1.) cold oil 25 deg.C
min engine rev. and S....19,2 l/min

max. engine rev. and S ...37,5 l/min
Boom lifting - P2 for support in conflux ...137 l/min at cca.(sombody corrupt my fitting for pressure transduser and I used analog manometer) 120 bar. When boom reached highest level pressure rised to 280 bar and flow went slowly to 75l/min but only if I held boom joystic contiusly after I reach toppest point. If jostick was relised and pushed agan than only 40 l/min was got out of pump.Here I suspect pump regulator fault.

Arm cylinder opening: 240 l/min at 50-100 bar - in vertical position arms waits a little bit ( flow still stand on 240 l/min) and than continue. When it reacjh final position flow ends at 43 l/mon at 280 bar.
Arm cylinder closing: 150 l/min and when reached final position stayed at 280 bar.

2.) worm oil tank outside 40 deg.C and Al flow turbine 50 deg. C

Still P2.

Travel uphill 150l/min at 100 bar. Both tracks moves with the same speed.

Boom lifting - P2 for support in conflux ...130 l/min at 120 bar. When boom reached highest level pressure rised to 280 bar and flow went slowly to 60 l/min but only if I held boom joystic contiusly after I reach toppest point. If jostick was relised and pushed agan than only 26 l/min !! was got out of pump.Here I suspect pump regulator fault again.

Arm retracting at 200 l/min and extending at 130 l/min ( cca. 15 % slower than cold)
Arm cylinder full open: 270 bar and 42 l/min
Arm cylinder closing: 270 bar and 26 l/min. Why is here difference at pump flow??

When boom lifting is operate with arm extending at the same time arm move fast and boom very slow hardly noticed (flow on P2 105 l/mn). When arm extented to the end boom started to move faster.

Swing 150 l/min when rottating around.

I changed also pipes on pump in that way that P1 becamed P2 and also Pi1,2 lines to. and flow turbine stayed on the same line. And the measuring was identical.

When I went digging in to the sand I loaded full bucket of wet sand. I noticed that Bucket did not have power to close, arm also did not have power to retract ( I heard high tone of pump noise ( regulating to min ( 42l/min on P2) and than ofcourse boom did not have power to lift ( flow meter showed 27 l/min at 280 bar).
Than I lowered the boom and lifted myself ( also lifting was not easy ( lack of power) after few attemps I lifted myself up with boom and than fast swiched comand to boom lift and than the boom managed to lift normaly ( also dieselengine felt that) and flow meter showed 62 l/min at 280 bar. When I stoped lifting and tried again with lifting problem was again here. Flow was a little higher 66 l/min and pressure 280 bar but the boom did not lit anymore , pump hered regulating and engine dont felt it.

I could not test pump 1 because there was diferent fitting wich i did not have with me nd the shops was closed alredy.
I suspect pump regulation, but it is strange for me.

What Do You think?

Regards,
Gregor

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
Hello,

Today I visit that machine again and I am not happy.
Firts the machine model and serial: SK200 YNU0107

I have checked and Boom cylinders are not bypassing.

Than I connect flow turbine to P2 and I record:

1.) cold oil 25 deg.C
min engine rev. and S....19,2 l/min

max. engine rev. and S ...37,5 l/min
Boom lifting - P2 for support in conflux ...137 l/min at cca.(sombody corrupt my fitting for pressure transduser and I used analog manometer) 120 bar. When boom reached highest level pressure rised to 280 bar and flow went slowly to 75l/min but only if I held boom joystic contiusly after I reach toppest point. If jostick was relised and pushed agan than only 40 l/min was got out of pump.Here I suspect pump regulator fault.

Arm cylinder opening: 240 l/min at 50-100 bar - in vertical position arms waits a little bit ( flow still stand on 240 l/min) and than continue. When it reacjh final position flow ends at 43 l/mon at 280 bar.
Arm cylinder closing: 150 l/min and when reached final position stayed at 280 bar.

2.) worm oil tank outside 40 deg.C and Al flow turbine 50 deg. C

Still P2.

Travel uphill 150l/min at 100 bar. Both tracks moves with the same speed.

Boom lifting - P2 for support in conflux ...130 l/min at 120 bar. When boom reached highest level pressure rised to 280 bar and flow went slowly to 60 l/min but only if I held boom joystic contiusly after I reach toppest point. If jostick was relised and pushed agan than only 26 l/min !! was got out of pump.Here I suspect pump regulator fault again.

Arm retracting at 200 l/min and extending at 130 l/min ( cca. 15 % slower than cold)
Arm cylinder full open: 270 bar and 42 l/min
Arm cylinder closing: 270 bar and 26 l/min. Why is here difference at pump flow??

When boom lifting is operate with arm extending at the same time arm move fast and boom very slow hardly noticed (flow on P2 105 l/mn). When arm extented to the end boom started to move faster.

Swing 150 l/min when rottating around.

I changed also pipes on pump in that way that P1 becamed P2 and also Pi1,2 lines to. and flow turbine stayed on the same line. And the measuring was identical.

When I went digging in to the sand I loaded full bucket of wet sand. I noticed that Bucket did not have power to close, arm also did not have power to retract ( I heard high tone of pump noise ( regulating to min ( 42l/min on P2) and than ofcourse boom did not have power to lift ( flow meter showed 27 l/min at 280 bar).
Than I lowered the boom and lifted myself ( also lifting was not easy ( lack of power) after few attemps I lifted myself up with boom and than fast swiched comand to boom lift and than the boom managed to lift normaly ( also dieselengine felt that) and flow meter showed 62 l/min at 280 bar. When I stoped lifting and tried again with lifting problem was again here. Flow was a little higher 66 l/min and pressure 280 bar but the boom did not lit anymore , pump hered regulating and engine dont felt it.

I could not test pump 1 because there was diferent fitting wich i did not have with me nd the shops was closed alredy.
I suspect pump regulation, but it is strange for me.

What Do You think?

Regards,
Gregor

hi Gregor,

questions and checks-

what hyd oil are you using - brand, name, viscosity grade ?

have you recorded what the pilot gear pump pressure is at ?
my suggest, to test pilot oil flow this way by;
- install a 1,000 psi hyd prs gauge (70 bar)
- have the engine at lo-idle
- pilot lever lock up position (disengaged)
- read what your pilot pressure " P3 " is at
- pressure should be no less than 600 psi (40 bar)
- now engage pilot lever lock and observe gauge
- how low does it drop and how quickly does it recover ?
- my checks to determine overall health of the hyd pilot (remote) gear pump

have you measured the hyd pump case drain oil flow # lpm ?

does your machine have the hyd pump case drain hyd oil filter ?
if so, have you cut it open to visually inspect the material it has collected ?

request-
this document you reference S5LQ0004E
is it a digital file that you can e-mail me to review
i do not have in my library
if you can e-mail please send to " [email protected] "

thx
adam