• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JCB 215 Series 2 Backhoe - Perkins Diesel Dies Under a Load

Delmer

I have a 1990 JCB 1400b with a similar problem, when I drop the right side stabilizer the engine labors and than stalls. It doesnt happen using any other hydraulics, any help would be appreciated
Come on man, you can't just throw a curveball like that and not give a little more explanation. I'll just copy what I wrote on the other JCB stalling thread:
Problem is not many JCB experts here, and JCB won't work in the search. You can try a search engine search with "heavyequipmentforums.com JCB 1400" to see if there's anything helpful. OR, post a picture of the hydraulic pump and valves, that will help narrow down the wild guesses. You and the other new guy both have similar JCB issues.
https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/threads/89-jcb-1400b-motor-bogs-down.97488/

PKD62

As soon as I hit the lever, in motion. None of the other hydraulics cause this

LN Pipeline

I have a 1990 JCB 1400b with a similar problem, when I drop the right side stabilizer the engine labors and than stalls. It doesnt happen using any other hydraulics, any help would be appreciated

I’m guessing there is a stuck lock valve on your stabilizer ram. Try taking it apart and cleaning it. Follow the hoses coming off the ram until you find a small block with two hoses coming in and two hoses going out.