• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How about that for a view.

ZAXIS

Occupation
Mgr./Member of Rainwater Construction Company, LLC
Ive had this in my computer for a while-thought I might as well share it with yall. Any ideas where this is??

Attachments

• 2241335705_2945454dae.jpg
    2241335705_2945454dae.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 1,016

hvy 1ton

Given the dolly trailer, its Europe. The mountains look kinda alp-like, but beyond that i got nothing.

indian347

With that cab over 10 wheeler you know its over ther some where. The wheels look like planartaries . Sharp picture !!!!!

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
Ive had this in my computer for a while-thought I might as well share it with yall. Any ideas where this is??

:woohoo WHERE YOU BEEN ?

Great to have you back with us ZAXIS :beerchug :thumbsup

I would have guessed Switzerland but Austria aint far out in my book :D either way its a very impressive picture.

Bellboy, the handle of the poster would tell you what family of excavator to expect. Cant see Zaxis lowering his standards to type ..Halla ....let alone post a pic of one :D ;)

Zaxis I posted some pics for you a long time ago, and you might enjoy the thread anyway when you get a few spare minutes. :drinkup

https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=6906&highlight=broke

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
I'd say that's FH, Fiat-Hitachi :)

I would agree 100% and guess around the 15t size looking at the way it sits on that trailer.
The thing that intrested me about it ( apart from the scenery ;) ) is its got a VA boom on it which to me is unusual on a tracked exc, but might be normal in that country.

I say unusual in, not common, not as in unknown. :)

on edit, that could well be a 20t machine when I have another look.

Last edited:

ZAXIS

Occupation
:woohoo WHERE YOU BEEN ?

Great to have you back with us ZAXIS :beerchug :thumbsup

I would have guessed Switzerland but Austria aint far out in my book :D either way its a very impressive picture.

Bellboy, the handle of the poster would tell you what family of excavator to expect. Cant see Zaxis lowering his standards to type ..Halla ....let alone post a pic of one :D ;)

Zaxis I posted some pics for you a long time ago, and you might enjoy the thread anyway when you get a few spare minutes. :drinkup

https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=6906&highlight=broke

Thanks so much A-Rob!! Glad to be back. Im not sure where the photo is from but I thought she was a beauty- & yes A-Rob I am lowering my standards a little, but I thought she was a Fiat-Hitachi on the trailer. Kinda looks like he might be heading to the "Eagles Nest" (ha ha).:usa

ZAXIS

Occupation
Thanks so much A-Rob!! Glad to be back. Im not sure where the photo is from but I thought she was a beauty- & yes A-Rob I am lowering my standards a little, but I thought she was a Fiat-Hitachi on the trailer. Kinda looks like he might be heading to the "Eagles Nest" (ha ha).:usa
Just got to look at the pics- thanks mate!!:usa :notworthy

ZAXIS

Occupation
You got that right dirtlover-hope he's got some rock teeth on that bucket!!