• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 349e

steveo2108

Hi and I'm new lol. Anyone on here have what fuse #33 goes to on 349e it's a 5amp for the ac and it keeps blowing. I pulled all the panels and can't find any cut or chafed wires. Thanks for the help in advance

ahart

Here’s a schematic for the AC system, the 5A fuse is the power supply for the panel/controller. Unplug your AC compressor and check the resistance on the clutch coil. When does the fuse blow specifically?

ahart

See attachment

Attachments

• M00973010001 EXC AC wiring.pdf
    544 bytes · Views: 6

steveo2108

So I read on another forum that it could be the clutch. So I unplugged it and cleaned it and it still blew. But it blows as soon as you turn the machine on

ahart

Take the cover off behind the seat, you’re looking for a red wire with a green stripe. I’ll try attaching file again.

Attachments

• Excavator AC diagram .pdf
    155.2 KB · Views: 5