• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

case cx 36 or bobcat 435 or yanmar vio35

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
The Yanmar dealer seems pretty unagreeable. I would bypass that one just because he is a PINTA. The CASE mini will hold its own against anything else on the market. If you go that way you will have bought a solid machine.

ctkiteboarding

so the yanmar dealr dropped off a vio 35-3 for the day and i got to run it for a few hrs,,, it was without a cab ,unlike the cx which had a/c as well , but i think i like the open cab,,(until the cold arrives:eek: )

nice mini very smooth and easy to run,, seemed pretty strong for 7700 lbs mini,,, the yanmar in nice ,,,,wish i had one w/ a cab to demo just to keep things on the same level between machines,,

the dealer is a rental shop so i suppose they have alot of guys renting etc.:beatsme

komatsu dealer is going to do a demo with thier 35 mini next week , then its numbers ,,, nice machines the yanmar and case :drinkup

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
If I may offer some advice on the cab. I gave in to my tight fisted side in 03' when I bought a TK TB53FR. I got it without a cab. I had a 7500 pound machine before that (IHI great excavator on a side note). I did not anticipate that the larger machine would bring in more business and because it is more powerful, allowing me to work a longer year. I regretted the noncab decision as soon as the weather became difficult. This year I traded out the TB53 for a TB153. I really needed to keep it one more year to come out but I could not take it anymore. The negative 40 below zero weather this last winter forced my hand. So I guess the moral is, don't be tempted to save the money. You'll get atleast half of the cost of the cab back on resale. The other half is well worth the money if you live in a 4 season climate which it appears you do.

ctkiteboarding

signed on the dotted line for the cx36 today ,,loaded 18" bucket w/ hyd thumb coupler, cab /ac hope to have it in a few days:usa

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Congrats :thumbsup

We shall be awaiting the pictures....:cool2

DigDug

Nice looking machine , we had one on a job last summer for a couple of weeks . Worked fantastic. Good pic.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Good looking machine there ctkiteboarding. Hope it works well for ya. :thumbsup

kyle

The best thing about the Case/Kobelco mini excavators, has been for us their reliablity. As of last year when I check we had sold 20+ mini excavators, and had not had a single warranty claim on any of them. The only repairs we have done was when one operator swung the boom into a brick wall, and broke a light, and we replaced a panel when another ugy dropped one in a trench. They have continued to be a strong seller for us, and I still don't know of our shop working on even one of them.

jazak

Looking good! :thumbsup: Are all those machines in the pic yours as well? What brand & model is that excavator on the left? Looks like another CASE?

fireman050

Occupation
construction & volunteer firefighter
that case is a nice looking machine i have a kobelco mini about the same size i have had it for four years now and have never had a problem with it at all by the way you got any more pics of that cat dozer