• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cab wiring diagram - Intl s1954 1988

homestead463

That wiring diagram Spud posted is funny, I bet my electric toothbrush has more components that that.

Joe H
I love the simplicity of these trucks. Thing is, all the wires are black. The only way you can tell which wire goes where is by the numbers printed on the wire. In my case I had a bunch of wires laying in places that were disconnected so no idea where they were supposed to go or do.

cfherrman

I worked on a 80's paystar to fix the lights. The wiring diagram was under the pass seat facing out and was super easy to follow. The wiring junctions under the hood on both sides and the back was super easy to check all the connections. The previous guy replaced the blinker switch and mixed and matched all the wires under the hood. I tried them back straight and poof everything worked, including the old blinker switch.

Easiest truck I ever worked on.

Kodyfabs

It was a combination of burned out bulbs and bad connections between the socket and circuit board.
Iv been thinking the same.. I have the exact issue. Even the same disconnected interior light wires behind the seat. I was thinking bulbs and maybe where the wires plug in on the firewall under the hood . Were both headlights burnt?

1693TA

Occupation
FAA Radar Engineer, (Retired)
International is referred to as 13 Letter **** Spreader around here.