• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2007 case ct440 final drive

jake980

hello everyone, does anyone know where you can buy final drive parts for these machines? my cousin has 2 of them... the f/d went out of one 2 years ago, it ended up costing 10 grand as you have to buy the track motor/final drive as a unit, which is ridiculious!... I personally did not beleive him and told him to bring this other one which has failed to my shop and I tried taking it apart, with no luck... I tried sourching bearings and seals from various places as well and nothing? somebody has had to have ran into this same problem? any help or info would be much appreciated!

jake.

baexcavating

Occupation
Work like a rented mule to make ends meet
Loader Parts Source. They carry components for track skid steers for about half OEM price.