• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1993 ford ln8000 parts

dayexco

have a ln8000 ford dump. anybody know where you can buy "other than thru ford"...window crank up parts? i need the tray, etc. the driver's door window sits in.

JTKenworth

Occupation
Owner Operator - 1989 Kenworth C500B, Evans Log Tr
Do you have a truck salvage yard down your way? Here in Maine I use a local junk yard for alot for my old truck stuff.

http://www.white-bradstreet.com/

I dont know if they mail stuff out of state but you could give them a try

motrack

Charter Member
Occupation
field service tech
Dont think you can get much new from Ford or Sterling anymore. I have a 1997 L series and can no longer get a floormat for it.

I have been buying a parts truck now and then to keep our fleet running.

dany

Occupation
professor
I finally found a truck. It is an aeromax L9000 1995.Went to pick it up last friday. I did 300 km with it. Engine (CAT 3276) runs great. TRhere is some slack into the power steering wich is not fun (limit unsafe) to drive on the highway. Anyway I will get this fixed. There are also quite a few more things that needs to be fixed, like some switch not working and have no idea of what they are there for, engine hour counter not working, etc.. I would need a ford L9000 shop manual. Should I start a new post to ask for it or any of you know where I can find one???
I also have some minor body work to do.

Thanks
Dany