• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Roller will not move please help

kunze

I have a dynapac cc1200 roller that will not move forward or backward. It starts up ok and runs fine just won't move. It sat for about a month and a half it was working just fine when we parked it the parking brake light goes on when you turn the key and then goes out we replaced the parking brake switch that's not the problem there's a resistor in line on one of the wires going to the parking brake switch I replaced that I believe it's a 2K resistor and that's not the problem there's no relay for it all the fuses are okay need help please

ChuckRock

Here is a good place to start - We have run into the seat switches causing issues or operators sitting in a position that does not completely depress the switch.

Attachments

• fca98e63-648e-4600-9305-1c592b380374.png
    fca98e63-648e-4600-9305-1c592b380374.png
    293.1 KB · Views: 5

kunze

Chuck I appreciate the input and schematic the seat switch is good. By chance do you have the schematic showing the resistor that is in line at the connector for the parking brake switch?

ChuckRock

This should be the full schematic, the resistor looks to be 1.5k ohm on page 4.

Attachments

• 4812127155 Hydac T4f_rev_A.pdf
    244.2 KB · Views: 1