• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need a shop manual for JD 310 D

Sageair

Heya. My dad in law just bought a 95 JD 310D. Does anybody know of a good source for shop manuals for this critter? The manual need not be new. Thanks in advance for your help. Steve

tuney443

Occupation
excavating contractor
Sageair--Like Steve said--EBAY--about half of what Deere OVERCHARGES--I just got 2 manuals for my 410G there--still looking for the regular service manual if anyone has one.I have 2 250 lb. counterweights that might fit your 310. Wayne

PSDF350

Tuney what did you pay for a manual on ebay? I got a manual from the JD bookstore for like 17 dollars for my timberjack skidder brand new just made for me.

tuney443

Occupation
excavating contractor
I think it was an average of about $120 each manual.Are you saying $17 for one of those cd things?To each their own,but I could'nt use that,I need a paper,hands-on manual.

PSDF350

Owners manual (print). I also got a parts manual. I have as yet not got a shop manual. But like you I need a book.