• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Lazy track, pump problems.

Hffhvg

Hello masters!
I have an issue with my Takeuchi TB 1140 not tracking straight. The right side is sloppy, also it has lower power when going uphill.
I’ve read on this forum of a simple test that when traveling and activating the digging function like curling a bucket and if the machine starts tracking straight it would indicate pump problems. Sure enough my machine does that.
So what I tried today was switching the pump outlets to see if the problem would switch to the other side. Well the results were pretty much catastrophic. The lazy track switched but this time it barely did anything so the machine almost just wanted to turn in its place when trying to track ahead. The bucket function also lost all power curling and dumping, before it was working fine. The boom couldn’t pick the machine up anymore which previously did and when lifting the boom up I could feel it struggling even with empty bucket. The stick seemed to be working okay, but I couldn’t test the digging power since I literally couldn’t track anywhere (before the stick had low pushing power). The slew seemed okay also.
After putting the outlets back to the original the machine returned to the previous state. No noticeable problems except the right track low power and stick pushing. Bucket is strong in both directions. Even the boom is strong in both directions although the extending is done by one pump and retracting by the other (or so I believe), like the arm-stick function.

Could I get any help analyzing this? My next step is probably checking pumps case drains?

The hydraulic oil was changed about 100 hours ago with filters. There aren’t metal debris in the old return filter.