• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

International

Old Doug

I wonder if that was a one off wrecker bed or something made to work from a smaller truck?

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Those Payhaulers look a bit wider than I remember. Maybe the photo was taken with a wide angle lens or something.

Hank R

Occupation
Retired Truck driver and School bus driver
I wonder if that was a one off wrecker bed or something made to work from a smaller truck?

Those Payhaulers were purpose built, for the huge land fill in or near Hew York city. I cam mot remember the details but this landfill was huge as garbage was barged in and they had a fleet of more than 100 Payhaulers as
well also huge hoes. I am hoping that some from back east would help us out with information. I believe they converted 2 Payhaulers into wreckers, this one is in Puerto Rico, where my friend Jim spotted it.

.69.jpg

Old Doug

I wonder why the fender rusted so bad maybe they salted the roads in the land fill? There is a big Eucild truck that looks like a wrecker but may have been used for something else . I will try to get a picture of it this week.