• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hog hunting, looking for places to hunt

stumpjumper83

Occupation
Movin dirt
Hi, I'm from Northern Pennsylvania. Thankfully wild hogs aren't a problem here. Myself and a buddy are set up with thermal night hunting gear and looking for a place to hunt hogs in the south. If your open to letting us hunt, we would be interested in killing some piggies.PIC_212902.jpeg

AllDodge

Don't know about other states but here in KY they don't want them hunted. They want them trapped as a group to get all of them at once. Now Yotes are fair game

BluewaterLa

Occupation
Field Service Tech / Semi retired
Down here the Game wardens will make fun of you if you dont kill a few pigs while out on management areas. Been asked several times when I had my kids with me if we wanted to follow them so they could show us a good spot where the hogs are always laying around or passing through.
Hunting at night is allowed on Private property as long as you call in to the local sheriff department and let them know you will be taking out wild pigs at night at x address so they know to expect a couple of phone calls about shots at night.