• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wet Cat

King of Obsolete

Occupation
marketing my life style
yes that is the austrailians or the new zealanders on their way to the south pole. they just found a crack in the snow.

here is my brother in-law yesterday in northern manitoba, the john deere 450 just fell in the swamp. he got it out using 3 cats and nodwell and is continueing to build 200 kms of winter.

also we came close to sinking monster truck in the frozen lake.

http://kingofobsolete.ca/monster_truck_runs_reindeer_lake_WEBPAGE.htm

http://kingofobsolete.ca/monster_truck_running_reindeer_lake_WEBPAGE.htm

thansk

Last edited:

King of Obsolete

Occupation
marketing my life style
thansk for the welcome, i have been trying bounce around and enjoy more BBs. more to learn with the computer.
here is a picture of steve from the south pole with the FAMOUS BLACK CAT going swimming, LOL

thansk

Last edited:

LowBoy

Occupation
Owner, Iron Mountain Iron & Equipment (Transport)
Welcome aboard King of Obsolete.

Greetings again from southern Vermont, King. I was surprised to see your name come up here on this board. I came across your site last year and followed your daily activities for a while.(Obviously when I didn't have a lot going on around the farm myself...:sleeping )

How is Southern Belle? Hope everything is O.K...haven't kept track of any progress since last year.

Hope you spend a lot of time here sharing your adventures and pictures of beautiful downtown Lynn Lake, Manitoba, EH... The scary thing about this is, just today I was doing some road atlas studying, and my attention was drawn to the road that leads into Lynn Lake. Kind of weird for sure. I have a buddy up in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, and was looking at the Canadian provinces,when my eyes followed over to the Nord Ouest territories, and towards Flin Flon, etc.:eek: Talk about "De ja Vuex", EH?

Hope to see more exciting sunken Cat pics in the future.

regards,

Tommy Z. (LowBoy)

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
jawdrop.gif Its the King!!! wooooooohoooooooo.gif

Welcome to HEF! :drinkup Also, I'm glad my Wet Cat thread caught your eye and am honored to have you post your response. I have visited your site many times and was thoroughly intrigued and impressed with what you have accomplished. :yup

Good luck and make sure you visit often. :waving

Last edited by a moderator:

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
The king is here :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

:laugh welcome to HEF

CascadeScaper

Occupation
2nd year Operating Engineer Apprentice
I knew that name sounded familiar, I remember checking out the site. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

King of Obsolete

Occupation
marketing my life style
thansk guys and lowboy too. i was busy and it warmed up to -4C and that felt really warm. i had the following running today to move a little snow and nothing was plugged in to warm up the engines. wow is all i have to say since it is the second of january. the good old days used to be -53C, that is when we were men, LOL

MONSTER TRUCK
D6 9U THE HOOD
TD-9 BAD BUSINESS
1974 FORD 9000 SCREAMING FORD
922 CAT LOADER
1939 CHEVY WATER TRUCK

if i had all those plugged in to the house the hydro meter would be spinning out of control, LOL

thansk