• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

TL150 Fuel Solenoid Issue

nhillin

Long story here, I have a TL150 that quit on me a few years ago. The fuel solenoid would pull, but NOT hold. In a pinch I had someone troubleshoot the problem for me to find the gauge/cluster had a burnt spot on a tiny little relay circuit on the back of the circuit board. He checked everything until he ended at the cluster. It was an expensive part, and I needed it fixed that day. I jumped a fused wire to a switch in the cab to run the hold. (Which was a pain to turn the key, then flip the switch, then start). Now I’ve bought the new $600 circuit board, only to plug it up and burn up another board in theexact same spot. I’m drawing a blank now, and at $600 loss on the display, I’ve got to find out why it’s shorting out. Just trying to find out if anyone has experienced this. I’m about to dig in and go through all the components related to the solenoid.