• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ari-

Hi,
I would be grateful if someone could help.
As I was trying to hitch a bucket, I suddenly lost all left hand side controls. Every time I try to use the LH side lever the 10A fuse blows in the fuse box. I checked the stop (safety) switch under the Control Box and it works fine. By looking on the circuit diagram the only other electrical component that could go wrong in this brunch is the hydraulic valve solenoid. I took this part of the machine to bits and I cannot locate the solenoid. By looking in the manual I cannot find a reference with a serial number for this specific solenoid. It is only shown on the circuit diagram...
The only other issue I can think of is worn down shorting cables. But the cables seem to be in good condition. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Ari

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
A solenoid issue will effect both left and right remote control valves, you have a small filter I guess this may have blocked on the pressure input to the valve.
Kind regards
Uffex