• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

national 666b Friction disc

crane operator

Do you need all the friction discs and the flat plates that go between? or just one friction disc?

I'll call my grove man on monday and see if I can get you a part #. I don't know if they are available individually or if its all of them as a "kit".

Do you need all the friction discs and the flat plates that go between? or just one friction disc?

I'll call my grove man on monday and see if I can get you a part #. I don't know if they are available individually or if its all of them as a "kit".
yes indeed they are all the discs that are bad but with a few of them I am also satisfied or even with the part number or a team that uses the same ones to find them.

crane operator

Got some part #'s for you

Friction Discs are 9974100594 should take 7 of them at $140 each

The steel discs have two styles, some have teeth and some have lobes/ half moons. You'll have to know which you have.

Lobes 9974102704

Teeth style 9974100591

Either style takes 8 and they are $37 or $30 each

My parts man says National recommends replacing the overrunning clutch while you are there. A new one is $3,513- so you might want to see if yours is still good.

Got some part #'s for you

Friction Discs are 9974100594 should take 7 of them at $140 each

The steel discs have two styles, some have teeth and some have lobes/ half moons. You'll have to know which you have.

Lobes 9974102704

Teeth style 9974100591

Either style takes 8 and they are $37 or $30 each

My parts man says National recommends replacing the overrunning clutch while you are there. A new one is $3,513- so you might want to see if yours is still good.

Excellent thank you very much I was also looking at these springs they are in bad condition unleveled you also get them and you know the number partsspring.pngbase.png