• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

komatsu pc15 deluxe

sta11ion

I just purchased a used komatsu threw a auction and I guess you always learn threw your first one, anyway when using the machine it was hard to make a straight ditch so I looked threw the machine and the top boom where the arm bends. The pin has stretched the hole all the shims are worn so the hole bucket shakes and makes it hard to cut a straight line. Also when ever I put the blade down for support every 5 minutes or so I have to push the blade back down because it looses its pressure any suggestion? ANyway this is what I need because the komatsu dealer here in Toronto is worth less. I wanted to know if anyone knows a website that I can buy a shim kit the sizes are 2 inch, 1 3/16 and 1 5/16 also bearing,pins for the boom and teeth for the bucket. Also if any one had a someone at a fair price in toronto that can rebore the boom pin and install outer bushings. As I go more and more threw this machine I will have more and more question.:Banghead