• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco sk 150 mark III won't stay running?

tlfarm

I have a kobelco sk 150 lc III, it started acting up while running, the rpms starting falling off a than start increasing out of the blue. Than it didn't want to start had to go back and mess with pump lever a lil bit, after running it for awhile finishing up so small tree work. When you go and turn key off it won't shut-off machine, have to use the hydraulics to help kill it. I've owned it for 3 years now and have been running B11 soy-deisel with power serve in cold weather, not sure if it matters but some say construction equipment doesn't like soy. Just looking for some help of where to start. thanks.

finaldrive

Occupation
Business Owner
Sounds like your stepping motor.
Pretty common problem.
You can search the forums here for the Kobelco thread that addresses this issue.
And if you need one of these, I have them in stock.

tlfarm

Ok, I'll check that out. Do you have a part number on that motor? You say you have one in stock, what would the price be on that? Thanks