• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

jd 333d high flow hydraulics question

marcin

Thank you all for your help choosing the CTL thus far. I am getting very close to pulling the trigger. The decision now is between a 333d with low flow hydraulics and no hours versus a 333d high flow machine with 29hours (it was a demo). The high flow machine is 1K more expensive. I would like to buy in the near future one of those aggressive brush cutters and anticipate probably needing the high flow. Is high flow really needed to operate those brush cutters? How significant is 29 hours on a ctl machine? What would you recommend?

Bobcatdan

29 hr is brand new. If you have any thoughts of needing highflow, buy it as it is normally not feasible to add it later.

Joe R

I own a 2010 333d bought new. It has been in 4 dealerships for repair all warrant work. The list starts with leaks and ends with both finals being replaced. It only has 1800 hours on it and is well maintained. The newer units should have all the upgrades needed. Get an extended warranty to a Bobcat

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
They have had hyd overheating problems running a mulcher, not sure if thats been addressed or not.