• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Intersate Equipment

RodMark Machine

Hello from Australia, I was wondering if any one has herd of interstate equipment in Kentucky ? are they a good company.. I like the site !!

triaxle

Occupation
CEO Mid-sized Grading Company
Interstate equipment

I am unsure of the meaning of interstate equipment as you have used it.

There is an interstate lorry trailer manufacturer called Kentucky of which I am aware.
They make a mid-quality trailer that many operators say, " pulls heavy."

Good Luck and G'day.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
RodMark Machine, welcome to HeavyEquipmentForums.com!!:drinkup

It sounds to me like Interstate Equipment might be an equipment dealer. I did a quick Google search and came up with Kentucky Interstate Equipment, could this be what you are looking for? For some reason the link won't load for me, but maybe it will be working when you read this.

There are a number of other links which speak about Interstate Equipment, these might be helpful for you.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
I was thinking the same way Steve was, and did the same thing. One page I found was this one. It's through a site hosted by Machinery Trader.com. I don't know if that's the company you're looking for or not. If you can confirm that it is, perhaps one of our members can reply about their firsthand experience with them.

RodMark Machine

http://www.interstateequipment.com/

Hi Fella's,
http://www.interstateequipment.com/ this is the company I'm talking about, however as you said steve the link is still not working. I'm in contact with this company and I'm about to buy a large group of equipment, PC1250, d9r's etc's they seam like a good company but I just wanted to know your thought's.

CHEERS: Luke

RodMark Machine

What do you think...

Hay Steve,
What is your opion on this company ? do they look like a good crediable company. Do you know of any way I can do a check on them..

Luke.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Their website certainly makes them appear legitimate, but any good webmaster can create a website like that regardless of reality. What I would do is request a customer reference list from them, a good company should welcome your request. I'd also ask if they have done business in your country and if you could speak to their customers there.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
RodMark Machine's website presents a professional image as well.

I particularly like the family photo. It puts a more personal face on what might otherwise just be "business".

Luke, I assume you've matured a bit since that picture was taken? :)

RodMark Machine

RodMark Machinery Web Site.

I hope I have matured, as I was only 3 in that photo. Even though I was only three I could still drive that mini digger (by myself) and I even made the national news for it, also did a couple of demo's on it at local fair's until the authority's steped in... Thanks for you help.... I have a bunch of old equipment pic's which I might post in the old iron thread. Luke.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
I have a bunch of old equipment pic's which I might post in the old iron thread. Luke.

"Might", is not an option. Now that you've mentioned them, you just have to. I'm sure we'd all love to see them--I know I would. :)