• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

installed new aftermarket pumps on john deere 330 clc help setting and thoughts

dcf70

i installed new aftermarket pumps on this deere 330clc and was curious if people know they are set close from factory as the little center screw on max flow is way out from the 3/16" book calls for but who know if that is same on these "china" pumps

doing track speed test came up even between the two sides but is slow book calls for 27-31 seconds for 3 revolutions and this was right at 43.5 seconds on both.. little nervous to set these pumps..but going mark excatly what do and see if can improve it

has anyone ever set these pumps "hitachi style pump" and knows first hand if they follow same measurement for screw 4 and 5 ??

dcf70

All the setting are out further than the factory ones.. guy messed with them one setting I turned it back out the 1 turn now it hits the 30 second mark and way faster

dcf70

Yes sure quality will show it but never know I guess haha about find out