• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi/Deere parts?

IceHole

Any source for parts online?

I have parts numbers for a few things and haven't had luck.

Ordered some pins and bushes out of England, but they didn't have the other stuff. Was cheaper for 2 pins and the bushes from them than 1 pin through Deere.

The local place doesn't want to order off part numbers and says my machine serial is "invalid" whatever that means.

Diesel Dave

Any source for parts online?

I have parts numbers for a few things and haven't had luck.

Ordered some pins and bushes out of England, but they didn't have the other stuff. Was cheaper for 2 pins and the bushes from them than 1 pin through Deere.

The local place doesn't want to order off part numbers and says my machine serial is "invalid" whatever that means.
I assume your Hitachi is grey market, NA Dealers have problems finding relevant info for grey serial # s.
I don’t understand why they won’t order parts with you providing the part numbers, Just both agree (in writing) that ALL parts are non returnable.

IceHole

I assume your Hitachi is grey market, NA Dealers have problems finding relevant info for grey serial # s.
I don’t understand why they won’t order parts with you providing the part numbers, Just both agree (in writing) that ALL parts are non returnable.
Dunno.
Bobcat does the same. They used to be a decent place but they went from "locsl" to corperate and now couldn't give 2 shits about doing business with the peasants.