• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 580N water separator connector lock

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Does any one have supplier source for this Tyco Amp
connector JPT-4S connector .Looking for the wire lock .That
someone lost.Connector is is used on a Case 580N backhoe .I
checked with dealer but no luck.I see connector are on
line.But guys always loose the wire locks . http://www.corsa-...=647&category_id=146 [corsa-technic.com]

I have a sample from another backhoe if I could
fine spring wire .Could make one .I might cut up a long coil
spring with long straight hooks and bent one u

Benkel

Hello, can someone tell me what the wire color sequence is for the connector on the case 580 SN fuel water separator? Mine was ripped out of the connector

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Hello, can someone tell me what the wire color sequence is for the connector on the case 580 SN fuel water separator? Mine was ripped out of the connector
It should only be a two-wire connector. Wire position will not matter .

Benkel

Hello. Took me awhile to find the wire sequence. Yellow#1 Black #2 and orange #3
I did fixed the connector but the light in the dash still on. Can someone tell me know how I can reset it? (Water Separator light)