• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

bradco 611 backhoe attachment

floridaboy

i just purchased a used bradco 611 backhoe attachment for my t300 bobcat and when i hook everything up it doesnt do anything. i spoke to the dealer and they said maybe my hydrolics are not working. i told them my hoses are definatly full of fluid because i checked them. has any one had any problem with an attachment like this

spitzair

Squamish BC (Home), Slave Lake, AB (Work)
Make sure you have them hooked up the right way ie. your return isn't hooked to the pressure side. An easy way to try this is to just run your auxilliary hydraulics backwards and then see if it does anything. Hope this helps at least some...

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
That would be my suggestion as well. I would be willing to bet the lines are backwards.