• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

543 Bobcat pump leaks.

hoffair

Hi to all!

I have a 543 Bobcat that I have replaced the trunnion and rear seal on the hydrostatic pump twice, only to end up with the same problem. It seems like I have a pressurization problem. the problem only seems to happen to the rear pump and not the front unit. I plan on pulling the pump once again and I,m looking for advice. I purchased the Bobcat with a bad injector pump and not running. After a short run period the pump was leaking fluid, but not at the main seal. I decided to pull the pump and replace the seals and gaskets and inspect the pump internals at that time. The hydrostatic pump (EATON 70145) is actually two pumps combined together with a gear pump on the front. The strange thing is the front pump trunnion never leaks just the rear. any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!