• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1845c skid steer fuel injection pump problem

Ziaman

Good afternoon, I have a 96 1845c skid steer that all of a sudden died on me. It cranks and I'm getting fuel to the pump but nothing out to the injectors. I did find an orange loose wire under the fuel pump. But don't know where it connects to. Any advice will be appreciated.

Ziaman

Thanks for the quick response heymccall. Where does the other end of the wire connects to? Don't know which end was the one loose.

Ziaman

Thanks gentleman. I had to work this evening. I will get back to my skid steer tomorrow and keep you posted.

Ziaman

It's working! Thank you heymccall for your help and thepumpguysc for your input. Very much appreciated!!!