• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wake up procedure

I've had the battery disconnected on my Genie Z45 for a couple weeks now while doing some maintenance/repair work on the cooling system. We are about to button it up and go live in a few days. I don't see anything in the manuals I have that says I need to re-calibrate the controls or do anything special when it is brought back to life ,but thought I'd ask the experience base on this forum if there is anything special I should expect to do. I'm still kind of in awe of the machine and don't want to let my inexperience mess up my favorite tool.

henry.45

No need to worry, there's no specific re-calibration required for the Genie Z45 after a battery disconnect due to maintenance. However, ensure all systems are functioning properly before operation. Double-check the cooling system, hydraulics, and controls.