• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JLG 600SJ platform control issues

DieselPirate

Good afternoon,

I have a JLG 600SJ that all of the basket controls stopped working except the boom in/out and the basket pivot up/down. It wont swing, travel, or steer. The foot pedal is working correctly. The ground controls work without any issues. Machine has a new battery, alternator is charging correctly. I plugged in the analyzer and I'm getting error 9/9 "platform reference voltage out of range" i have pulled plugs on both controllers, and the main harness for the platform, no signs of corrosion anywhere.... Prior to this issue, I was using the machine daily but it would randomly either operate super fast or super slow, the knob for the controller is broken and laying inside the box. Other than that the machine was operating without issue. Any help/insite would be greatly appreciated!