• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hydraulic help cat 65

Growmore

Hello my 65 tractor was used for planting folded up the drill drove up the road 10 miles I have no hydraulics on any four of my levers I've tried a couple different ones at the same time nothing happens the reservoirs are full
No fluid on the ground no fluid in the frame area need help locating the hydraulic pump location does this model have two pumps on it.
does anybody have any input or any help that would guide me in the right way

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Had alot of rain an sorry i did not get time for serial number
If there is no letter after the 65 it looks as though it could be a 7YC machine.

From what I can see it only has one hydraulic pump. Do you have gauges for testing pressure.? This is a piston pump and the pressure testing procedure is not a simple job because it requires an understanding of how the pump and the circuit operates.

My first suggestion would be to remove the hydraulic filter and cut it open to look for debris. If the pum[p has grenaded that's where you'll find the shrapnel.

Someone's going to need the Serial Number at some point because there are different test procedures depending whether the Serial Number is above or below 7YC1900.